( ( /|( ____ )|\ /|
| \ ( || ( )|| ) ( |
| \ | || (____)|| | _ | |
| (\ \) || _____)| |( )| |
| | \ || ( | || || |
| ) \ || ) | () () |
|/ )_)|/ (_______)
-==Our releases are in HD resolution and 5.1 sound whenever possible from the source. They work on computers, Raspberry PI, Android media players, Apple TV, Smartphones, Smart TVs, Tablets, WDTV, PIVOS AIOS Media Player, Media Servers, some Blu-Ray players and some upscaling DVD players.==-
**** Our Xvid releases will work on Xbox 360 and PS3 (untested on Xbox One and PS4) ****
We also recommend using XBMC/KODI for best results.
* We believe it is better to test quality with a sample, which we always provide. It's a much better representation of what the release will look like on your TV, monitor or personal device.
* Subtitles are provided as often as possible but sometimes the source doesn't include them. If you desperately want subs, there are plenty of places they can be found. Just ensure the run time is the same. You may want to look at the source that we used for the best sub match up.
* Sony does watermark their releases with Cinavia meaning the audio will cut out at some point. This has nothing to do with us or any other encoding group. If you want to see if a release is Cinavia protected, Google Cinavia Wiki and check to see which releases are affected.
* Yes, our releases ARE 720p or 1080p. We try not to waste space by encoding the black bars when possible. If you don't understand this, do research on aspect ratio. The source files are the same or proportionate resolution.
* Comments are meant to thank the encoder and discuss the encode, not for unintelligently bashing the movie itself. If you can't say anything useful, move on. Films should be judged on what they are intended to do, not what you want them to do for you.
* In most cases, we do RAR our releases and try to use the latest version of that application. People who are educated about what seedboxes are, understand why. Also, you can seed pieces of an upload without having to download all the files. For quite some time now, all our Rarred releases can be watched using players such as VLC without extraction. This means, you don't have to use up twice the space on your hard drive while seeding if that is a concern.
* If you have problems extracting files, check your files thoroughly before making any comments claiming it's a bad download. Ask someone else to check also. We test our files properly before sharing them with you.
* If you have playback concerns with any of our releases please be considerate enough to detail the issue with the time it occurs at, your configuration and playback method. Don't start making comments claiming it's a bad encode to be nuked. As already stated, we test our files properly before sharing them with you.
* Thanks to those who respect and appreciate the work that goes into this process!
* As always special thanks to the source release teams for their fine efforts. We appreciate it!
NOTE: Animated short released with Finding Dory.
===== File Info =====
FileSize : 141 MiB
PlayTime : 6mn 5s
VideoCount : 1
AudioCount : 1
===== Video Info =====
Video 0# Stream
VideoCodec : AVC
VideoWidth : 1280 pixels
VideoHeight : 720 pixels
VideoFrameRate : 23.976fps
VideoBitRate : 2600
===== Audio Info =====
Audio 0# Stream
AudioCodec : AAC VBR
AudioBitRate : 640000
AudioChannels : 6
AudioSampleRate : 48000